Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's HOT here!

You all get to read 2 posts at one time. I just finished the last one and now I will write a quick something. Sorry no photos. I have some of the "field trip" we went on, but left my camera at home and it's too hot and too far to get it. So next time I post I will put them up.

We had our permanent site placement interviews this week. I think they went well but I am still not sure where they will put me. We find out this Thursday. Then on Sunday we travel with our teaching/English speaking counterparts to our permanent site to see the town, and meet the people and teachers. Then we have to find our way back to our training site on our own. Hopefully I can do this. If not, I might be seeing another part of Bulgaria I haven't seen before.

We also have our mid term language test this week. I hope I do ok. It's just a gauge as to where you are and what you need to concentrate on. I have no idea how I am doing. I am understanding more everyday so hopefully that will prove useful on this test.

The weather turned hot. It's about 90 in the shade and I don't even have a fan at home. It will have to be like living at 1526 LaSalle and cold shower it before bed.

That is all. It's too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment