Thursday, May 6, 2010

Final Countdown

It is so satisfying to cross things off a list. I feel like that's all I've been doing for the last month. I might have to take a picture of
all the lists I've made and of my daily planner to show how crazy my daily schedule has been.

I feel like I am almost ready to go. The only thing I have left to do is pack. I can't seem to make myself do it. Maybe it is my subconscious telling me something. Maybe it is just daunting to have to pack your life into 2 suitcases. But today's the day. I leave in 4 days and have to have things packed now so I can check weight and content. But maybe I'll just take a nap.

The last way I know that I am ready to go is that I am getting tired of talking about Bulgaria--already. Not that I am loosing my enthusiasm, but it's hard to talk about it all the time. I know it is exciting for people to hear about, but I can only give the same limited information so many times. But I am blessed to have so many people who are interested and care about me and my journey.

So I will say goodbye to you all one last time-- AGAIN. Thank you for the well wishes, gifts, and advice, and I will post next time from Bulgaria when I have new and exciting things to tell.

2 comments:

  1. Missing you already!! Cannot wait to hear how your first few weeks are going. You must be overwhelmed with sites, smells, sounds, tastes . . . Remember that you are adored and we are all pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,

    We haven't heard from you since your last e-mail a week ago. I thought I would check here for an update but don't see a recent post. Hopefully that means that you are busy getting settled and enjoying your new surroundings. Hope all is well and your stomach has begun to adjust to the new food! :) Take care. We are all thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete